CCSI International’s facility makes it possible to offer our quality custom commercial structures for pools, spas, patios and atria. Custom spa enclosures can include a variety of features such as skylights, pyramids, hipped ends, labeled ends, domes, and passageways. Our custom enclosures are also created to suit where you live whether you have a Florida pool, a California pool, a New York Pool or a Texas Pool. Because our designer workshop is located within our manufacturing plant, CCSI International, Inc. can offer these custom structures at a substantial cost savings and cut lead times to a minimum. Each custom enclosure includes a full, state of the art, engineering package, meeting your design specific needs.
- Quality components manufactured by CCSI International, Inc.
- Manual or motorized opening roof system, allows you to open each panel individually.
- Opening roof panels provide a natural circulation of fresh air throughout the building.
- Light transmitting, polycarbonate roof panels.
- Tempered safety glass side walls.
- Heavy duty and corrosion resistant aluminum frames and rafters stand up to moisture and chemicals from pools and spas far better than conventional construction.
- Baked on powder coated finish.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Factory welded connections.
CCSI International, Inc. offers you any color you’d like for your custom pool enclosure, spa enclosure and year round patio enclosure. Your choice of color options allow you to add a pool, patio, garden, balcony or spa enclosure that will blend well with the design and color of your home or business and promote an aesthetically pleasing aquatic atmosphere.