If you have a pool at your home or business, it’s probably because you enjoy swimming. If you’re like many people who love to swim and have their own pool, the time you spend in it every year is limited by the seasons and changing weather patterns.
What if there was a way for you to get even more enjoyment out of your pool by using it all year long? As it turns out, there is. And it’s with a retractable roof pool enclosure from CCSI International, Inc.
For more than 50 years, our family owned and operated business has installed nice-looking, durable pool enclosures at both residential and commercial properties. Once our award-winning organization installs a retractable roof pool enclosure at their location, our satisfied customers instantly realize the value and benefits they’ve gained.
Why Should I Invest in a Pool Enclosure?
While being able to swim in their pool year-round is enough of a reason for many homeowners and business owners to install a pool enclosure, some people need a few more ideas to convince them that a pool enclosure is a great investment. Here are a few more advantages you’ll gain if you install a pool enclosure at your location:
- Protection from sunlight: If you’re wondering why a pool enclosure is a worthwhile investment, consider this — CCSI International, Inc. designs glass pool enclosures that provide 51 percent UV protection. The dangers of being exposed to sunlight without sufficient protection are well-known, so why wouldn’t you invest in a pool enclosure that can help keep you and your friends and family members safe from the sun’s harmful rays?
- Lowered maintenance requirements: While you may love swimming in your pool, removing leaves and bugs from the water is probably not something you look forward to. Because your pool enclosure will keep leaves and critters out, you won’t have to worry about skimming them out of your pool.
- A bigger and roomier home: Having an enclosed pool area will make your home feel larger and roomier because you can use it as an extension of your home. You can keep the windows and doors leading to your enclosed pool open — even when it’s freezing outside — and entertain your guests by the pool year-round.
- Reduced evaporation: When a pool isn’t enclosed, the chemicals you use to treat the water evaporate, as does the water itself. While these elements will still evaporate in an enclosure, they’ll do so more slowly.
- Lower energy costs: One of the most expensive parts of having a pool is maintaining the temperature of the water at a comfortable level. A pool enclosure will reduce the energy required to maintain the temperature of the water in your pool, which will lower your energy costs.
- Ability to enjoy the sunshine on your terms: When you have the right protection, few things are as relaxing as basking in the sun. When you purchase a retractable roof pool enclosure from CCSI International, Inc., you can retract the roof any time you want.
Contact us to learn more about our pool enclosures now.